define: Data Request Warning

Diane Stokes diane.stokes at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jun 10 16:34:57 EDT 2005

Hi, Boyin.

For future reference, more folks would be able to help if you include
your ctl file for this type of a question.

Since I'm on the same system, I was able to take a look at it.  I see
that the first level in your zdef statement is 5, not 0.  So, change
your script to:

'set lev 5 300'

and it should work without the warnings.

     Diane

--
Diane Stokes
Environmental Modeling Center