Ascii/Bin. to Grib/Ieee format

ashish no routray ashishroutray at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 7 06:24:51 EDT 2005

Dear sir
I am running COAMPS model, but from NCEP reanalysis there is no dew point dpression and vapor pressure. The two parameter is neccessary to run COAMPS. we calculated individualy these parameter in ASCII/binary format. we want to convert these binary /Ascii file to GRIB/IEEE format so that the COAMPS only read IEEE format.
If anybody have program or any idea to convert Ascii/bin. to Grib/Ieee format please suggest us.

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely
Ashish