Station Data - Problem with UNDEF

Francesco Piani f.piani at IBIMET.CNR.IT
Wed Jun 1 05:05:28 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I'm trying to display some variables at several station.
When I display a single variable the UNDEF value is recognized for all
the variables.
But when I try to plot two variables (with the command display
ngg;totpcp, to display the number of rainy days and the total amount of
precipitation), the second variable doesn't recognize the UNDEF value
and display the value 10000 (UNDEF=9999.99).
Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Francesco Piani