animation print in grads

Hemantkumar Chaudhari hemantkumarchaudhari at YAHOO.CO.IN
Mon Jul 25 10:53:25 EDT 2005

Hi

I use to produce gif files using wi command or printin
command,and converted them one animation gif file
using the convert command of ImageMagick, which is
included Grads package for
windows as;

convert -delay 40 file1.gif file2.gif animation.gif

Hemant