function setting

Kilian Hagemann hagemann1 at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Jul 25 09:03:13 EDT 2005

Hi there again,

If you're on Win9x, I think the procedure is similar (Control Panel -> System
and somewhere in there should be an environment variable entry). Haven't used
98 for a long time...

If that doesn't help, google is your friend...

And please post replies to the list so that everyone can have access to this
information.

--
Kilian Hagemann

Climate Systems Analysis Group
University of Cape Town
Republic of South Africa
Tel(w): ++27 21 650 2748

On Monday 25 July 2005 12:57, you pondered: