correlation

kailasam muni krishna kailasam2005 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Mon Jul 25 04:50:43 EDT 2005

Dear Users,

I have two data sets with equal gird resolution. Using those data sets i want to plot spatial and temporal correlation for that I wrote a gs file but it don't take the second file and gives error.

how to plot a time -longitude cross section plot with the data being averaged over latitude (for eaxmple: each year jun mean for 20years).

I have reynolds sst nc file I want to do land masking, for that I used 1x1LandSeaMask_GrADS.nc file it was not working.

thanks in advance

Mr.K.MUNI KRISHNA
RESEARCH SCHOLAR
DEPT.OF.METEOROLGOY & OCEANOGRAPHY