Wind Profiler Data

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed Jul 20 15:29:32 EDT 2005

Eric,
You might be able to read that data with GrADS if you can somehow place
the profiler data into the gridded data model in GrADS. If the number
of vertical levels are the same for each station, and if your time axis
is linear, then it might work. You'll have to send the output from
'ncdump -c' for any additional help.
Jennifer