AW: Meteogram Web site

Thomas Lineal thomaslineal at T-ONLINE.DE
Wed Jul 13 02:37:21 EDT 2005

Dear Jennifer,

unfortunately your GFS data source is not available:

HTTP Status 404 - /gfs/

type Status report

message /gfs/

description The requested resource (/gfs/) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

And i think the meteogram_gfs.gs script needs some modifications to access
the data at

> http://cola8.iges.org:9090/dods
> http://cola8.iges.org:9191/dods

but i don't have the knowledge to make the necessary modifications.

Thomas