help me on missing end section of GRIB data

dongdong happydong365 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Thu Jul 7 23:50:15 EDT 2005

Hello everybody:
  when I use WGRIB and GREP extracting variables, some of my data files warn me with the "missing end section" and some characters. such as:
  missing end section
 0  0  0  0

  missing end section
ee  2 66  3

 missing end section
62 5e c2 5e

I catch form GRIB guide that the grib end section is the ASCII characters ' 7777' . my questions are:
1.what are the following charecters and numbers mean?
2.what can i do with this problem? Do i have to redownload the data?

when i check the data archives, all my data are almost the same length, i think it may not be my data's defect. but i don't know what's the matter.
Are there any other ways to extract variables?

thanks for your attention, and hope for suggestions!

Regards
dongdong