scripting histogram

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Jan 24 17:28:54 EST 2005

Don't despair, Jean Pierre --
I would like to have a working histrogram script to put in the GrADS
script library, but the pieces you provided are not enough for me to
help you get it working. Could you please email me directly with the
full version of your script and (if you think it's necessary) a data
sample you're working with. Even just the descriptor file you've got
would be helpful.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams