Ensemble GRIBs decoding

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Mon Jan 24 10:08:43 EST 2005

dear Alessandro: you could easely use wrgib (see wgrib docs) to split
grib in more smaller grib (one for each member)
NCEP, ECMWF normally write grib fields all together because gribex
function can distinguish ... while grads cannot understand parameters
not given in ctl file
cheers
davide

--