Problems with gribmap.

Igor G ómez igor at CEAM.ES
Wed Jan 19 11:15:09 EST 2005

Hello all,

I have a problem with the gribmap program. I have downloaded grib data
from the GFS model. This corresponds to eigth files with the weather
forecast from 00Z to 48Z. First of all I run the grib2ctl.pl to generate
the control file, ans then I run gribmap program. All the steps are
included in a script to scan all the downloaded files. So when I run the
second step, I a get a message MATCH for the two first weather forecast
(00Z and 12Z), but I get "Time out of bounds" message for the rest of the
files.

Anybody knows how I can solve it?

Best Regards

Igor.