template option for netcdf file

Arindam Chakraborty arch at IO.MET.FSU.EDU
Tue Jan 18 23:21:46 EST 2005

hi Li,
        it may not be possible to open those files with template
option with the existing filename convention. However, you can easily
open those if you rename the files deleting the last part of those
dates. For example, rename 1900-01_1909-12.nc as 1900-01.nc. After
that, the template simply becomes %y4-01.nc.

 ARINDAM CHAKRABORTY
 Department of Meteorology
 Florida State University
 Tallahassee, FL-32306, USA