cbar.gs problem - negative wind speed

Angel Dimitrov stormlaboratory at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 8 15:15:49 EST 2005

 Hi,

 I tried to plot the wind field with vectors:

 set gxout shaded
 d u;v;u;v

 and I plotted the color bar with cbar.gs:

 but I got negative wind speed on the botton of the scale and
positive on the top of the vertical scale!!!

 negative wind speed is something which I don't understand(physicaly
-yes, but on the map -> can't). I think that this is some bug.

 HELP!

:)

 Angel

=====