Shifted contours about the map included in grads

Holger Goettel goettel at DKRZ.DE
Tue Jan 4 05:42:29 EST 2005

Hello,

it's right that you don't use pure-data-format? Then you data shifted to
right an I think you must set XYHEADER in the CTL-File or if you plot a
timeseries and this picture is a result of timestep >10 then you must set
SEQUENTIAL in your CTL-File (see
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html under OPTIONS)

Best regards,
Holger Goettel