Specifying Z levels

Mallikarjun arjunjt at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Wed Feb 23 22:26:55 EST 2005

Hello Andrea,

 As I understood your question, you can choose a level between 1000mb to
950mb ( for 30m) and choose the last level between 15mb to 10mb for 30000m
if you are choosing above tropopause.

If this doesn't clarifies your question, I think someone would be
better than me.

All the best