Specifying Z levels

Mallikarjun arjunjt at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Wed Feb 23 12:23:10 EST 2005

Hello Andrea,

 You can use like this;

 ZDEF 7 LEVELS 1000 850 700 500 300 200 100

If you are using 7 levels give as above according the levels the dataset
deals with and it should work if you give more than 7 levels also.

try it out.

--
Mallikarjuna.K
J.R.F