how to draw a image with color bar on real page (draw color bar on parea)

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Mon Feb 21 16:38:22 EST 2005

I think you have a mistake in your script.  You have the run cbarn
command after the printim command.  This means that the color bar will
not be included in the output file result.png.

Try moving the run cbarn command up one line.

--Dave