color bar when printed in black and white

Mallikarjun arjunjt at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Mon Feb 21 01:48:56 EST 2005

Hello Dazhong Yin,

 I have tried cmap.gs function which is stored in ~/grads/lib/ default
while installing GrADS. Try using 'run cmap.gs' in grads command line
it will ask you number of colors you want to define. Input the number,
then it will show you a graphical user interface, there you can adjust
R G B graphical bars according to your requirement.

now select the color for #1 and adjust the R G B bars and see the color
above and select the next #2 adjust the bars and go on doing for all the
numbers that you want to define, then quit.

All defined colors will be saved in cuurent directory with the name
'grads.gct'.  you can use these new colors for ploting Black and White
color.

I hope this works for you.

Good luck,

Mallikarjun