color bar when printed in black and white

Dagmar Merkova medag at GLUE.UMD.EDU
Sun Feb 20 21:44:07 EST 2005

I don't know too much about grads, but if you need to mix gray, you need
the same amount of red, green, and blue. More amount of color the
lighter grey will
(for example: rgb - "0 0 0" is black, "100 100 100" dark gray,"200 200
200" light grey,"255 255 255" white)
Dagmar