political borders (again)

Zhong Liu zliu at EOSDATA.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Wed Feb 16 12:05:58 EST 2005

Any examples/scripts of using these maps?

Thanks.

-Zhong

Eric Wolvovsky wrote:

>Thank you very much!
>
>Eric
>
>Holger Goettel wrote:
>

>>please show under
>>
>>ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/boundaries
>>
>>I think newmap contains the new borders
>>
>>Holger
>>

>>>Actually if some one has a map of modern boarders from around the world, I
>>>would find that extremely helpful.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Eric

* Zhong Liu, Ph.D.                     |  zliu at daac.gsfc.nasa.gov  *
* George Mason University              |  (301) 614-5764 (voice)   *
* Distributed Active Archive Center    |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)     *
* NASA/GSFC, Code 902                  |                           *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.         |                           *
* For more information about the Goddard DAAC and its services:    *
* http://daac.gsfc.nasa.gov/                                       *