ascii file

Mallikarjun arjunjt at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Tue Feb 15 03:32:39 EST 2005

Hello Chia Hsin-hsing,

 Use 'fwrite' command as follows:

 'set fwrite <file name.dat>' *** give file name there
 'set gxout fwrite'
 'd <variable>'  *** Enter the variable ***

To check the .dat file you must quit the grads.

Try it out....

--
Mallikarjuna.K
J.R.F