data at 1 point

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Feb 10 11:47:12 EST 2005

Matt,
The problem is that your grid resolution is too high. A grid increment
of 0.001 degrees is too small for GrADS to resolve properly -- world
coordinates are carried around as floats, not doubles. This isn't so
much of an issue when you're displaying a lat/lon plot, because the
edges of the domain get clipped at the graphics stage, but if you're
trying to extract a single grid point, it exposes this problem rather
effectively.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams