Terrain display in Time-Longitude cross-section

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 26 00:16:45 EST 2005

Dear Grads User,
     I am ploting a variable in the Time-Longitude crosssection, where Time is in Y-axis and Longitude is in X-axis. here Latitude is fixed in a single value.But in the same picture I would like to display the terrain of a East-West oriented mountain which need to come in the lower portion of my time-longitude picture.
     Please give me suggession for this problem.
     Thanking you.
Regards
Satyaban