from binary to netcdf (GDV conventions)

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Dec 23 11:22:20 EST 2005

Hi Ashraf,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but there is a GrADS
script called "lats4d.gs"

ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/scripts/lats4d.gs

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/