Font size

Matt Georgescu matt1 at CEP.RUTGERS.EDU
Mon Dec 19 09:29:15 EST 2005

Hi Lia, Try
'set strsiz 0.22" , for example ...

http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html :

set strsiz hsiz <vsiz>

This command sets the string character size, where hsiz is the width of
the characters, vsiz is the height of the characters, in virtual page
inches. If vsiz is not specified, it will be set the the same value as
hsiz.

matt

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Evangelia Fragkou wrote:

> Dear Users,
>
> I am sorry for the simple question!I am not sure how I can control the font
> size on the contour labelling, and also on the axis labelling? I have tried
> the "set font" command but it did not work? Or should I try from "set
> clab"? I need to enlarge the font size
>
> Best Regards
>
> Lia

Matt Georgescu
Graduate Assistant, Center for Environmental Prediction

ENR 201                                 Rutgers University
phone: (732) 932-3891                   14 College Farm Road
homepage-http://cep.rutgers.edu/~matt1  New Brunswick, NJ 08901 USA
********"I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. ********
********first is gentleness, the second frugality;the third is     ********
********humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others.********