New user

Grads Bob gradshelp at ROGERS.COM
Sun Dec 18 13:44:06 EST 2005

I plan to install GrADS onto my Fedora Core 4 distribution. My PC is dual booting between linux and windoze 2k.

Right now, I could do with some tutorials for someone who has never used or seen GrADS in operation! Preferably not in klingon, but something that is fairly straight forward. Doesn`t matter to me how long the tutorial is, but I have to learn somewhere!

I am hoping to in time to use the software for model analysis products, surface and upper data etc etc.

Regards.