printim question

Matthias Munnich munnich at ATMOS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Dec 17 10:39:03 EST 2005

Unfortunately, this won't work. The parsing of the printim command for
words is done
without looking for quotes or escape characters.  If anybody is up to
fixing this, a search
for "printim" in gauser.c leads you to the right spot.

Matt