from binary to netcdf (GDV conventions)

Ashraf Zakey ashraf_saber123 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 16 11:36:47 EST 2005

Hi all,
   I'm looking for your help. I would like to convert
Meteo. data from binary to netcdf (GDV conventions)
using grads. If this possible and there is such type
of script is available .. would you please forward a
copy to me?

Thanks for your help

Ashraf

''~``
                        ( o o )
|           Ashraf Saber Zakey                        |
|           Department of Chemistry                   |
|           Atmospheric Science group                 |
|           Universty of Gothenburg                   |
|           SE 412 96 Gothenbrg                       |
|           Sweden                                    |
|           e-mail:  zakey at chem.gu.se                 |