printim question

Jamie Scott James.D.Scott at NOAA.GOV
Thu Dec 15 15:39:34 EST 2005

Folders with spaces are annoying to say the least.  On my mac or linux
box I can access files with spaces in
the path by using an escape character before the space ( i.e. My\
Documents).  I don't know if the \ works on windows
since the slashes are opposite ( '\' vs '/' ) in directory paths in
windows vs unix.