Basemap and Gxout Shaded

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at AMEC.COM
Mon Dec 12 12:13:00 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to generate a precipitation plot with the land covered in a certain color using basemap.gs.  I am displaying a variable first, then using basemap to cover land mass in green.  I then want to use 'set gxout shaded' to plot precipitation amounts on top of this map, but it takes away the green land mass and just plots precipitation.  Can someone tell me how I can use both basemap and set gxout shaded on the same plot?

Thanks,

Brian Walsh

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.