some problem

fangwen at CLIMATE.CESTM.ALBANY.EDU fangwen at CLIMATE.CESTM.ALBANY.EDU
Thu Dec 1 14:59:02 EST 2005

Hi,
I am newer to use GrADS, I have got .ctl and ,grd file, my .gs file like this:

'reinit'
'set clab on'
'set t 7'
'set lev 850'
'd h'
'draw title 06h 850 geoptential height(m)'
'print'
;
it display: Contouring 200 to 1400 intervel 200.
I think there should be 7 lines, but in my screen, there just only two lines, why? and another

'c'
'set lat 25'
'set lon 113'
'set lev 1000 500'
'set t 1 25'
'set cint 0.01'
'set gxout shaded'
'd clw*1000'
'set gxout contour'
'set cint 0.01'
'd clw*1000'
' run crarn.gs'
'draw title cloudwater(g/kg)'
;

it display: Low lever I/OError: Read error on data file
Data file name =MMOUTP_DOMAIN1.grd
Error reading 1 bytes at location 13614817
Data Request Error: Error for variable"clw"
Erroe occured at column 1
DISPLAY error:Invalid expression
  Expression + clw*1000

same problem happens to rnw, maybe you encountered this problem, how to resolve?

wen