how to draw different shade in black white figure using Grads

Rafael Rosolem rosolem at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 31 08:48:32 EDT 2005

please, find attached two gs scripts that does what I presume you're
talking about.

before you display your variable try

'run peb.gs' or 'run bep.gs'

peb has the lowest value set as black and the highest white
bep has the lowest value set as white and the highest black

good luck.

Rafael