how to draw different shade in black white figure using Grads

Siraj Ul Islam sirajkhan78 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 31 01:26:56 EDT 2005

Lan,
 Well I think this command will solve your problem
 set display *grey|greyscale|color <black|white>*
 You can set it to grey scale and this will gives you display in differnt
shade pattrens.
 Cheers

--
Siraj Ul Islam
1: Research Fellow (Climate Section)

2: Mphil Scholar
Computational Physics and Simulation Group
Department of Physics
Quaid e Azam University
Islamabad.