vector comparability

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Fri Aug 26 14:23:36 EDT 2005

Use "set arrscl" before each display.  From the documentation:

set arrscl size <magnitude>  - Specifies arrow length scaling.
   Size is the length of the arrow in plotting units (inches on the virtual
   page).  A typical value would be 0.5 to 1.0. Magnitude is the vector
   magnitude that will produce an arrow of the specified size.  Other arrow
   lengths will be scaled appropriately.  If magnitude is not given, all the
   arrows will be the same length.   Reset by clear or display.