Wrf netcdf output to Grads

Federico Ceccarelli federico.ceccarelli at TECHCOM.IT
Fri Aug 26 03:47:21 EDT 2005

I have the same goal,

I think you should use NCEP WRFPOSTPC to convert netcdf to grib before
using them with grads (grads cannot read directly wrf netcdf as far as I
know).
You can find a description of the package here:
http://wwwt.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/papers/chuang/2/wrfpost.txt

you can find the file here (It's written in the howto anyway)

ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/emc/mmb/WRFtesting/wrfpost/

I'm trying to use the same package...but I didn't work it out yet...

federico