Control contour labeling ?

ashish no routray ashishroutray at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 26 01:48:22 EDT 2005

  Dear Manu
You just set as follows:
set clevs 2 4 6 8(contour levs)
set ccols 3 2 5 6
see the grads mannual for more information about colors.
There is no need to set clskip.It is generaly used for write the contour values after the skipped.
Good Luck
Ashish Routray
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences
IIT Delhi