Meteograms

Matt Alonso malonso at MESO.COM
Wed Aug 24 10:50:04 EDT 2005

Ahhh I see.  Well after much frustration I was able to come up with
what appears to be a solution.  For laughs I decided to try putting the
commands to draw the barbs in different locations throughout the script
and for some reason I was able to get it to work in this script:

http://tornado.meso.com/grads_help/new_meteo.gs

Again I made it quite obvious where I put the changes.  This time it is
around 1/3 of the way down and has a bunch of "*" above and below it
and says "NEW LOCATION" just above it.  I guess there was a command or
something that preceded the other locationg where it was called that
somehow made it not work if you set the lat and lon to be constant.
But I have not been able to pinpoint it as of yet.  Thanks for your
reply.

Matt