Dialog Box

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Wed Aug 24 09:49:53 EDT 2005

I'm trying to use the "dialog" function in GrADS 1.8SL11 on a Windows WX
platform. When I try the following sample from the GrADS documention index
(from a simple script):

'set dialog 1 0 5 1 6'
'q dialog Enter value for PI: / 3.14159'
say result

It does launch the dialog box as advertised, including the prompts. When I
click on the suggested value of 3.14..., I get what appears to be a black
selection box surrounding the numbers (but with the numbers still
visible). However, when I try to type or otherwise edit the numbers,
nothing happens, and when I press <Enter> on keyboard, nothing happens. In
the .dll window, it acts as if it's waiting for me to do something, or is
locking up. Any suggestions or clues as to what's going on or what else I
need to do?

Thanks
Steve Mc

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary
to Planalytics, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.  This
message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is privileged
and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the