stream attributes

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Wed Aug 17 11:36:03 EDT 2005

The outdated and unsupported (yet still useful) GrADS hardcopy manual from 1995 lists a bunch
of attributes that can be set when using "set gxout stream".
See the  "Download Hard Copy Documentation" section at the bottom of

http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/index.html

then look for "gxout = stream" in the text.

Mary Jo