Open error

William Scheftic bscheftic at COMCAST.NET
Mon Aug 15 10:41:34 EDT 2005

Hello,

I agree that's what the reply could mean. However, just try this first.

printim MSLP.gif gif

The extra gif might be all you need. Other than that, you can specify the directory as part of the file it will print to.

for instance:
printim C:\pcgrads\MSLP.gif gif