No subject

Kilian Hagemann hagemann1 at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Aug 11 04:37:50 EDT 2005

On Thursday 11 August 2005 05:36, Arpita Mandal pondered:
> dear all
> when i give run cbarn it gives the color bar ,rectangular bar with
> tapering
> ends. how can we get  a rectangular color bar without tapering ends.

There are variations on the colour bar idea out there (in the scripting
library I think) which you can look at. Otherwise I think you'll have to edit
the cbarn script yourself to change the outermost triangular elements to
rectangular ones...

--
Kilian Hagemann

Climate Systems Analysis Group