log x-axis scale

Matt Reszka matt at ATMOSP.PHYSICS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Aug 10 15:54:06 EDT 2005

Dear GrADS Users,

This does not seem to be addressed in the docs or archive. Is there a way
to impose a log scaling on the horizontal axis in a line plot? I have a
data set of Fourier power versus frequency, ordered so that frequency is
the x dimension. With a lot of coding I could reorder my data to make
frequency the z dimension and use 'set zlog on' with 'set xyrev on'.
However, if I wanted a log-log plot, even this approach would not work.

If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it.

-Matt Reszka

Atmospheric Physics Group
Department of Physics
University of Toronto