3-D variable (resend)

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Thu Apr 28 19:20:38 EDT 2005

Dorita,

One way would be to open a GrADS "fwrite" file, and write each of the
"n" levels to the "fwrite" file... you would then also need a GrADS ctl
file to open the GrADS "fwrite" file...

Please find attached two email exchanges to the GrADS Listserv from
awhile ago which I hope will be helpful...

Chuck

PS I'm resending this because the "fwrite.doc" attachment did not show
up in the email I received from the Listserv...

  Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
  U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
  Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
  201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
  Princeton, NJ  08542                 http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."