opening grads in a unix os

Don Hooper hoop at COLORADO.EDU
Fri Apr 22 16:17:35 EDT 2005

Nelsie Ramos,

This has to do with how GrADS was installed; you'd have to check
with whoever did the installation.  The "grads" command is supposed
to be a symbolic link to one of the specific binaries (gradsc, gradsnc,
gradshdf, gradsdods).  Normally, I think it would be be gradsnc or
gradshdf, but on some sites it's gradsc.  You might try naming one of
those four binaries, just in case it's just the missing symbolic link.
Oh, and let's remember:  Linux is just a type of Unix.  ;)

-Hoop