depression/cyclones

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Wed Apr 20 17:23:54 EDT 2005

Dear Sujata K. Mandke,

Please find attached an email exchange (between Arturo Caracas Uribe and
Kun-Hsuan Chou) to the GrADS Listserv which contains GrADS code for
tracking hurricanes...

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08542                 http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."