Reliable ETA80 Grib data containing dewpoint data

Daniel Leins Daniel.Leins at NOAA.GOV
Fri Apr 15 11:40:12 EDT 2005

Matt,

This file works, however it seems to be much like the others.  While it
has dewpoint data included, it's only at 6 levels.  Do any of those nam
files contain dewpoint data for every level?  RH is there for each
level, but not dewpoint.  Like I said before, if it's not possible to
find such data, can I derive dewpoint at every level?  And if I can, how
accurate is it?

Dan