ifremer objectively analyzed salinity

Thomas LOUBRIEU Thomas.Loubrieu at IFREMER.FR
Thu Apr 14 14:44:05 EDT 2005

It fails the same way with grads-1.8sl11 and GraDS 1.2.9b3 using the
gradsdods binary file, but I didn't try 1.8sl10.
Perhaps this could be due to a client installation problem (while
building the software for instance) or a wrong way to use grads.
Did you exactly ask for :

sdfopen http://www.ifremer.fr/dodsG/coriolis-atlantic-salinity-weekly-oa_v3_rt

Without anything else ?

Thomas.