dimensions used in calculation

Eduardo Agosta Scarel eduardo.agosta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 22:54:15 EDT 2005

thanks Greg for the script, I think it may help.

Another request:

How can I do to define a variable in different dimensions when one of
the dimension must be included in computing?
I mean, for instance for one level, 925

'set lev 925 '
'Po=925'

'define A=0.2854*(1-0.28*10e-3*rm)'
'define B=3.376/airlift-0.00254'
'define C=1+0.81*10e-3*rm'
'define TE1=Tair*pow(1000/Po, A)'
'define TE2=exp(B*rm*C)'

'define TE=TE1*TE2'

but I would like to perform the estimation for various levels 1000,
925, 800 , etc.
 I wrote:

'set lev 1000 925 800 ....'
'Po=    '  ???

how can I define Po to vary through all the dimensions at once.??

I hope it is clear and thanks for any help.
Eduardo.

 Eduardo Agosta Scarel,
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, School of Sciences,
University of Buenos Aires and The Argentine Research and Technique
Council.
Pabellón II, 2do piso, Ciudad Universitaria CP 1428, Buenos Aires,
Argentina.

phone: 05411 4576 3356, ext. 22, fax 12, e-mail: agosta at at.fcen.uba.ar