gribmap/grib file/size

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Sat Apr 2 15:03:36 EST 2005

Hi Xavier,

I don't think so. Usually changes in the data are only possible when the
grib file is being created, like using options to change the precision of
data in order to reduce size of files. The grib2ctl.pl only reads some
headers of files, I guess.

However, if somebody has better explanations, let us know that. They
certainly will be useful.

with regards,
Ricardo